Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ablation: check

"My heart was burned and it left a scar... no, literally!" Ha! ;)


        I'm out!! :)  Got my heart ablation.  They said it went well and they think they fixed the problem. Yay!!
        Beforehand they told us the most difficult part usually was getting the heart to start racing and then locate the problem...  Well, I guess afterward they told Joe all they had to do was bump it and it got it going and they could see exactly where the problem was. I kinda knew that part would be easy. ;)
        I guess there's a 5% chance the problem could return, but they are pretty dang sure it won't. :)  So glad it's done!!!
        So here we are in my hospital room. I have to lay flat and completely straight for four hours... I've got about an hour left. So other than my lower back hurting like crazy, I'm feeling fine! :) And I'm hungry. ;)
        So I'm spending the night to be monitored... which is good.  The doctor said he thinks I can be discharged about 9am, so I'll probably get out about noon. ;)  Hehe!  Then we're headed home!
        So I think that's all I've got to say.  Thank You, Lord, for letting it all work out!  I'm also so lucky my husband is always by my side!  I love him!  And thank you all for your prayers!!!      

Much love,
~Julie Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment