Friday, November 1, 2013

My October :)

"My favorite color is October." :)


        The month of October has been a beautiful one!  Instead of explaining it, let me show it to you.  Here is my last month in pictures.  Enjoy!

I hit 200 days post transplant!

Got my hair cut again :)

Went to the Corn Maze for the first time with friends!

Helped film!

Had our first snowfall of the season!

Had an amazing party thrown for my husband and I!  Celebrating life!
... and we danced the night away. And I didn't even get short of breath!!! :)

Celebrated my mother-in-laws birthday! These were the pillows I made her. Love them!

Celebrated my father-in-laws birthday! This was the pillow I made him! ;)

Went to a Chiefs game! 8-0, baby!!! :)

Helped with a Haunted house! :)

Did more crocheting! Love making pillows!

Visited these two amazing people! So blessed to have them in my life!! <3


Went as Willie and Si Robertson for Halloween!!!! :)

        There you have it!!  I hope your month of October was as amazing as mine!  Much love to you! <3
~Julie Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment