Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring is here!

"It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart." - Rainer Maria Rilke

(taken on my one year anniversary)

        Two days ago, March 18th, was my 1 year anniversary of my double lung transplant!  In so many ways, the year has flown by so fast!  I look back and I think, "Did we really get through all that?"  It's crazy!  However, we did and here we are now... doing wonderful and being blessed by God daily.  We are forever thankful.

(spending my lungiversary together enjoying the beautiful weather)

        This is going to be a short post.  I just wanted to say happy first day of spring!  May it bring you only joy, happiness, love, and beauty!  Happy Spring! <3

My love,
~Julie Jean

(Just love this picture.  About a year ago... being discharged from the hospital post transplant!)

No comments:

Post a Comment