Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye, 2013...

"Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one." -Brad Paisley


        Year 2013, Day 365... I am so ready to say goodbye to 2013.  It has truly been the most difficult year of mine and my family's lives.  There was deep, heartbreaking, sorrow.  There was joy and relief.  There has been so much struggle, emotionally and physically.  It has been a bittersweet year; an uphill battle; an emotional roller coaster.  I am so thankful this year is finally coming to a close.  
        "Tomorrow is another day..."  The past is the past; all we can do is take a deep breath and give it to Jesus.  It is a new day, a new chapter, a new beginning.  God alone knows what is ahead of us... though I have a feeling it's going to get a lot easier from here.  
        Happy new year, everyone!  May God bless and keep you safe.  I am so very glad to have made it through this past year... and am hoping this next year is a beautiful one.  I think it will be. :)
        Goodbye, 2013... Hello, 2014!

Much love,
~Julie Jean

2 comments:

  1. Dear Julie Jean

    Your blog is so lovely! Do you perhaps have an email address? I would like to email you to ask some questions.

    Warm regards

    Lauren



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, did you ever get my message? I tried to message you through your blog page. So sorry I didn't get ahold of you sooner.

      Delete