Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Home :)

"I'm coming home... I'm coming home... Tell the world I'm coming home..."  ;)


~HOME~

        I suddenly realized I never made a post about coming home.  Well, for those of you who don't know, me and Joe are back home!!  Home sweet home for sure :)  We've had a lovely time since we've been back.  We've been home for about a week and a half now, I think.  We've done so many things already - drive-in, out with friends, a baseball game, Joe's started softball again, chillin with family and friends.  It's been lovely
        We've already decided that we're going to fill this summer with fun... doing things we haven't done in a while and things we've never done... and things we always do and just enjoy doing them! ;)  There's definitely a few things on my list to do this summer... random, but exciting for me.  ;)  1) BONFIRE!  I want to sit around a bonfire and roast marshmallows, sing songs, and just feel the crisp night air. :) 2) Fishing!! I haven't gone fishing in forever.  Now, I can't touch the lake... or the fish... or the worms for that matter, but I can touch the fishing pole and do all that is necessary to catch a fish.  HAHA!  3) Camping... of course (which might include the bonfire and fishing experience...)!  4) Biking!! We bought bikes, so I'm so excited to get started on this.  ;)  Mostly I'm looking forward to just spending time with friends and family... making up for lost time while we were far away in Texas.
        Anyway, both my husband and I are so happy to be home again!  Our experience these past few months makes us appreciate every moment of life so much more.  We are blessed.

Much love,
~Julie Jean

p.s.  Since we've been home I did go to my first Royals baseball game :)  Here's a few pictures from that!




Muah! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment