Tuesday, December 25, 2012

~*~Feliz Navidad!~Merry Christmas!~*~
        Merry Christmas!!! :)  This song has been running through my head all week.  It's perfect.  Thought I'd share...:
 
"Have yourself a merry little christmas
Let your heart be light
Next year all our troubles will be
Out of sight
Have yourself a merry little christmas
Make the yule-tide gay
Next year all our troubles will be
Miles away
Once again as in olden days
Happy golden days of yore
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Will be near to us once more
Someday soon, we all will be together
If the Lord allows
Until then, we'll have to muddle through somehow
So have yourself a merry little christmas now..."
 
        We miss our family and friends; we miss home.  This road we are walking can be so rough, ruggid, and unfair.  However, maybe next year all will be better; maybe next year all these troubles will be far away.  Until then let's stay strong together; let's muddle through somehow.  I love you all.  I love you, Joe, with my whole heart.   You are the most wonderful husband in the world; and you made my Christmas perfect this year.
        Overall, it was a wonderfully beautiful day!  We skyped with my parents and my brother upstairs; we got calls from family; we skyped with my family at home; we opened presents... it was special and sweet in it's own unique way. :)
        Tonight, though, is a sad night knowing my love has to leave in the morning.  I will, mostly likely, be here several more days.  Honestly, whatever it takes I am willing to do.  My dearest is fast asleep in the recliner beside my bed while I write this.  We were mostly quiet as dusk fell upon us, both deep in our own thoughts as the night grew late.  I hate saying goodbye, but I know it'll probably only be until the weekend when I see him again.  Oh, Saturday, you can't come fast enough... I miss him already.  So now, before the next nurse comes in to give me more medication, I think  I'll scoot my bed as close as I can to my honey's chair, wrap my arm around him, and try to rest.
        So Feliz Navidad, everyone!  Have yourself a merry little Christmas and may God bless each and every one of you... and may all your troubles be far far away.  To all a good night!
 

 
Smiles, hugs, and loves,
                           ~Julie Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment