Saturday, March 2, 2013

Thank you...


"Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His mercy endures forever..."

~we are so blessed~

              I know this is just a simple post; I wish it could be more.  However, this is for everyone who has been there for my husband and I throughout this long strenuous journey.  To our family; our close friends, new friends, old friends; the doctors, the nurses; the strangers with helpful hearts... Thank you.
For the encouragement, the strength, the support, the comfort, the hugs, the letters, the calls, the texts, the messages, the care packages, the generosity, the thoughts, the prayers, the love... Thank you.
How we wish we could thank each and every single one of you face to face.  I'm not sure if it can be put into words how loved we feel; how appreciative we are... but, I'm trying. ;)  You do make a difference; you make the road a little easier to travel.  I hope someday, somehow, we can thank each of you personally.  Know we are forever thankful. We are blessed to have you in our life.  We thank the Lord for each of you.
Happy month of March!  Oh what will this  month bring?  Another day closer to the transplant; another day closer to recovery; another day closer to home.  I love you; we love you.  Truly.  From our hearts to yours...

Much love,
                ~Joe & Julie Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment